“How To Give A Great Consultation”
10 Hours of Classes and and a Bonus “Master Class Weekend”
100% Accurate Predictions, Empowering Clients With Good Boundaries and Not Feeling Drained
100% Accurate PredictionsFull Confidence in What You Say.
Empowering Clients / YourselfBeyond Fear and Superstition
Good Boundaries – Not DrainedClarity and not taking on client’s baggage
Benefit From Sam’s ExperienceLearn the secrets from thousands of readings
“How to Give a Great Consultation”
WHERE: Your Home
FORMAT: Video Classes and exclusive member site.
The course will approach consultations in a twofold way.
First – “Astrology Counseling Session” Focus. I will share the tips and tricks I have used to give professional, world-class astrology readings for more than a decade. This section of the course will focus on specifically getting the most out of your astrology sessions.
Second – “Astrology Technique” Focus. I will give very detailed instruction on how to make your predictions really pop, and where to look for answers when you need to find out.
In the “Astrology Counseling Session” Focus Section You will learn:
- Exactly what to say in all situations to clients, regardless of your ability to know for certain how to make a prediction.
- Leave clients feeling super empowered after your readings, rather than more fearful and confused
- Answer difficult questions clients ask you, where you can’t possibly know the outcome.
- Deal with the “pressure” clients put on you to “fix their life for them”, and how to empower them instead. This also takes the pressure off of you!
- What to do when your client is lying to you or not being truthful with themselves, and you.
- How do you help people who are so confused? And more importantly, how do you not get sucked up in their confusion, and start believing their story.
- What “karma” is, and what “astrology” is actually showing. These two basic points of confusion are also the highest leverage points for your practice and understanding and your ability to convey it through your readings.
- How you are part of your clients karma, and what role you have to play in their journey. This also goes directly to maintaining proper boundaries and not overreaching with predictions.
- The best way to frame your predictions so your success rate and accuracy skyrocket.
- How to be 100% certain of everything you say, and have it be 100% correct. (I know it sounds unbelievable, but it’s not) It requires a shift in your astrological perspective and an understanding of how to communicate correctly.
- How to speak with equanimity and neutrality to both inspire people to see the bright side, and face their difficulties with grace.
- Suggest remedies that people will “actually do”, rather than (or in addition to) to Mantras and practices from an alien culture.
- How to establish a “good container” for your readings. This is crucial, as it allows you to stay in control of the interaction, rather than have it get away from you. Most of this is your “mindset”, but there are also specific techniques and time management skills that you must know.
- Dealing with problem clients, projection, boundary issues, mental illness and things astrology cannot reach, etc. I have talked to many chart readers over the years, and it only takes a few really bad problem clients to sour us on the whole experience of astrological counseling. This is a huge subject and we will break it down, So you understand exactly what to do in every situation.
- Finding the delicate balance between “counseling” (where the client is speaking and “processing”) and reading their chart/telling them what and why things are happening.
In the “Astrology Technique” Focus You will Learn:
- The most streamlined techniques possible. These are my “go to” methods, developed over more than a decade, and after thousands of paid consultations.
- Evaluating the 3 (or 4) Karakas, which allows you to focus in on a problem with great precision.
- The secret sauce of timing factors. There are dashas, transits, aspects, yogas. How do you juggle it all? How do you filter through so many different possibilities? What do you tell the person now, that they most need to hear?
- The role of Nakshatras in chart analysis and consultation.
- A lot more. You will be seeing how I do readings and organize the voluminous amount of data.
Video Archive From Advanced Chart Reading Weekend
– 18 Hours of Charts, Video and Audio